MICROVISION - enlightening your business with customer and retail network insights
MICROVISION gives you the data and the tools to understand your customers, your sales and retail networks. It empowers you to make informed decisions that will improve your marketing and retail planning strategies and ultimately increase revenues.
MICROVISION is a highly versatile marketing intelligence and market modelling system which can be used in a variety of ways; from simple market analysis, understanding customers and accurately identifying target prospect groups for direct marketing activity right through to strategic retail planning, site selection, store performance measurement and running 'what if?' scenarios. This sophisticated yet easy-to-use tool provides invaluable support for marketers and property planners alike, both in international and UK markets.
Using this powerful tool, you can objectively assess your current marketing and retail location strategy and use market data, your own customer insight and our expert modelling consultancy to optimise your sales and marketing operations for maximum efficiency and profitability.
MICROVISION for Retail Location Planning:
MICROVISION employs advanced modelling techniques to help with complex site investment and divestment decisions such as:
- Who are your customers and what do they look like?
- Where do your customers live and how far and how long do they travel to your retail sites?
- What are the geodemographic profiles of your markets?
- Who should you be targeting with your local marketing?
- Where can you find these potential new customers?
- Which media and marketing channels should you be using to promote each site?
- How can you define and optimise your retail catchments and sales territories?
- What sales and market share should new and current locations achieve?
- How well are each of your locations performing against their potential?
- Where are your competitors located and how do their current locations affect your network?
- How will future competitor changes impact you?
- Which high street, retail mall or retail park should you locate in next?
- Where are the highest levels of footfall and traffic flow?
- How would an opening, refurbishment or closure impact on your sales?
- Where could you rationalise your network?
- What is the optimum amount of locations for your network?
- What sales should you be achieving by product?