CallValidate - unique, comprehensive and robust ID verification
CallValidate is a single tool that allows you to capture and validate customers' names, addresses and date of birth details, whilst conducting a real-time check against bank and credit card providers' records. In just one search, CallValidate detects and prevents fraud, helps you to meet Anti-Money Laundering Regulations, reduces operational costs and increases customer satisfaction.
All of this can be achieved instantly with no intrusion on the customer during the application process, enabling a truly paperless and accelerated customer 'take on' process, and reducing fraud.
CallValidate can be used for:
- Detecting and preventing fraud
- Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Validating identity during customer applications
- Validating payment transactions
- Processing payments
- Conducting international verification checks
Identity Verification & Validation
Callcredit has a wealth of data that can assist you in validating an individual's identity and then also verifying that information belongs to the person presenting it.
- ID Validation proves that an identity actually exists. Callcredit can achieve this by validating that the name and address exist in our data, checking how many times it appears and how long since it first appeared. All of this provides a confidence that the identity is valid and not simply made up.
- ID Verification proves that a validated identity belongs to the person presenting the information. The fact that the person knows the name and address of the identity gives some confidence that they are the person however additional checks are carried out to confirm. These checks include date of birth, previous address, bank account, credit card and knowledge based authentication checks.
Have complete confidence in verifying the identity of individuals with the most comprehensive global ID verification service available. CallValidate International verifies name, address and date of birth information from over 135 countries worldwide.
- Real-time identity check at point of application or transaction
- Low cost - when compared to traditional identity checks
- Reduced risk of impersonation fraud
- Built from the most comprehensive datasets from each individual country
- Verifies telephone numbers and ID / Social Security numbers
- Access via Web system or API or batch
- In addition, CallValidate has the ability to verify passports from anywhere in the world
CallValidate can be used to make sure that the bank details provided by a customer are valid and can be linked to the name and address provided. If the bank details cannot be linked to the given name and address, CallValidate can identify who the owner of the bank account is. As an addition to this CallValidate can also confirm whether a bank account is a non-consented account. The bank account checks within CallValidate can be used to easily segment searches containing bank details, enabling more effective fraud prevention strategies to be implemented by our clients. The bank account check services available are:
Bank Standard - This service confirms whether the bank account and sort code given are valid. It also provides details of the bank name, branch address and what type of transactions can be carried out on the account, for example whether Direct Debits can be used.
Bank Enhanced - This service links the bank account details given to the name and address provided. A confidence level is returned depending on the level that the bank details can be matched to the name and address.
Bank Account Plus - This service provides confirmation if a bank account is non-consented. This provides extra validation that the bank account details are genuine if they were not matched on the previous bank checks.
CallValidate can be used to make sure that the card details provided by a customer are valid and can be linked to the given name and address. If the card details cannot be linked to the given name and address, CallValidate can attempt to identify the owner of the card. CallValidate can also conduct a live check on the card verifying that the card is active and not blocked or reported lost or stolen. The card check services are:
Card Standard - This service provides the name of the card issuer, the card type (credit/debit/prepaid) and the country of issue.
Card Enhanced - This service links the given card details to the name and address provided. A confidence level is returned depending on the level that the card details can be matched to the name and address.
Card Live - This service performs an additional validation check on the card against the live payment network. A pre-authorisation check is carried out against the card to verify the details and also that the card is active.
CallValidate not only offers a unique and unrivalled suite of verification tools, it also provides an anti-fraud capability to help you gain control of who your customers are and detect and prevent fraud. Combining the verification with the widest range of robust fraud checks enables you to instantly confirm that your customer is genuine. CallValidate carries out the following fraud checks:
- Ownership Fraud Alert
- Velocity Checks
- Fraud Data Checks
- Address Links
- Non Standard Address
- Prepaid Cards
- Overseas cards
- Lost & Stolen Cards
Request more information about our fraud and verification solutions below or complete our business enquiry form to specify your requirements.