CallValidate - unique, comprehensive and robust ID verification
CallValidate is a single tool that allows you to capture and validate customers' names, addresses and date of birth details, whilst conducting a real-time check against bank and credit card providers' records. In just one search, CallValidate detects and prevents fraud, meets Anti-Money Laundering Regulations compliance, reduces operational costs and increases customer satisfaction.
All of this can be achieved instantly with no intrusion on the customer during the application process, enabling a truly paperless and accelerated customer 'take on' process, and reducing fraud.
CallValidate can be used for:
- Detecting and preventing fraud
- Compliance with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Validating identity during customer applications
- Validating payment transactions
- Processing payments
- Conducting international verification checks
CallValidate consists of a suite of verification and fraud prevention services and you simply select the services you require.
- ID Verification Check - confirms the identity of an individual against a wide range of data sets, including Callcredit's financial performance data (credit file) known as SHARE
- Bank Standard Check (account number and sort code validation) - confirms account number to sort code, the type of account and the transactions it can support
- Account Holder Check (name confirmation) - the first service in the UK that can match an applicant's details to the named account holder at the nominated address held by the bank
- Card Checks (credit and debit card validation) - confirms the card is active and that the card is not lost, stolen, expired or cancelled. Also checks expiry, AVS and CV2 numbers.
- Proof of Ownership - proves that the applicant's name and address matches the name and address held at the credit card company or the bank