CallMonitor - the UK's leading daily alerts service
If something happens to your client's profile that is likely to affect your view of their potential to pay, wouldn't it be better to know immediately rather than find out at the end of the month? By enabling you to monitor events such as missed payments, significant total balance changes, new County Court Judgments (CCJs), new accounts, insolvencies and self-cure notices, CallMonitor helps you manage your debt portfolio more effectively.
CallMonitor users average an additional £2 million collections per annum on a portfolio of 200,000 accounts.
Recent analysis on changes in customer accounts shows that over a three month period, over 50% of all customers experience some change in their credit profile. But this valuable information often goes unnoticed, meaning that early warning signs and potential revenue remain untouched.
Daily triggers allow you to decide whether to activate or rest clients and therefore streamline your collections processes.
Why choose CallMonitor?
- We have more than 250 triggers that allow for more tailored solutions
- We are able to give context to the current trigger in the light of what's happened in the last month, by way of counts and scores
- We are able to provide packets of triggers that are tailored towards Risk, Collections and Recoveries or Fraud avoidance objectives
- We can conduct retro analysis to tailor solutions and help generate the business case and insight ahead of implementation.
- We're four years ahead in our thinking and customer experience
Callcredit has an unrivalled understanding of the Collection industry's needs and has developed a range of innovative information solutions. These solutions enable our clients to optimise their return on investment.
Get in touch to see how we can help your business