Automotive Focus: Bentley01 June 2007
Did you know…?
- There are 10,254 Bentleys currently registered
in the UK.
- This represents 0.028% of UK registered
- Bentleys rank as the 17th most favoured
'prestige' make by UK consumers, making up 0.24% of this
- Only 5.64% of current private owners are
female and 69.13% are male.
18.79% are company car owned. The genders owning
the remaining cars are unknown.
- 8.99% of all Bentleys are Convertible models.
This equates to 922 cars.
- 47.59% are 4 Door Saloons and
41.83% are Coupes.
- A staggering 76.56% of Bentley owners have
chosen to put private plates on their vehicle.
- 0.96% of Bentleys are classified as
- Just 13.21% of Bentleys are manual
transmission and 86.79% are automatic.
- The top 10 locations to see Bentleys are:
South West London, West London, Birmingham, Kingston Upon Thames,
Chelmsford, North West London, Guildford, Reading, Crewe, Tunbridge
Wells. Together these locations contain 26.82% of
all Bentleys in the UK.
- The most popular model is the Bentley
Continental, making up 61.20% of the Bentley
- The top two favoured colours are Blue (27.73%)
and Silver/Aluminium (26.58%) which make up 54.31% of all Bentleys.
Black (19.67%) and Green (15.37%) follow close behind.
- 36.57% are less than 24 months old. 61.98% are younger than 4 years old.
This analysis has been performed by GMAP using current market statistics from the anonymised DVLA Parc data.